Elevate your Cisco Meraki technical knowledge and skills with this three-day, instructor-led training! In this advanced Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions 2 (ECMS2) technical training course, youâ€™ll gain the knowledge and skills to plan, design, implement, and operate complex Cisco Meraki solutions. This is the second of two courses that will prepare you to take the upcoming Meraki certification.
After attending an ECMS2 session, you should be able to:
- Plan for network deployments and integrations using the Meraki platform
- Design Meraki architectures for redundancy, high-density, and scalability
- Implement comprehensive Meraki product features to meet design objectives
- Operate Meraki networks and troubleshoot complex network incidents using the Meraki Dashboard and analytics
This course is ideal for those who regularly deploy or manage Meraki networks and want to deepen their technical expertise and understanding of the full Meraki product suite and features.
Before taking the ECMS2 course, you should:
- Have taken ECMS1 or CMNO, or possess equivalent Meraki knowledge and experience
- Be CCNA-certified or have an equivalent level of technical expertise
- Be employed by Cisco Systems, a Meraki partner, or a Meraki customer
For a more detailed list of the knowledge and skills required to attend the ECMS2 course, review this ECMS2 Prerequisites post.
If you have already takenÂ CMNO, we do not recommend that you enrol in the course as the content is the same.