The (H3K67) IPv6 Foundations training course covers the features of the HP Intelligent Management Center Software Platform (IMC). This course will teach a learner how IMC can be used for: Fault Management; Configuration and Change Management; Accounting Management; Performance Management; Security Management in a manner consistent with the OSI Management Framework. In this course, learners will get hands-on experience using IMC to manage ComWare and ProVision products as well as products from 3rd party vendors like Cisco, Microsoft, and VMWare.
This IPv6 training is aimed at Network Engineers and Managers who are planning to use or considering HP IMC to manage their multi-vendor network. Learn about why HP IMC is uniquely positioned to manage next-generation Data Center networks.
At the end of the IPv6 training, you will be able to:
- Deliver Network Availability with IMC.
- Maximize Network Availability with Efficient Workflow.
- Configure Communication between IMC and Devices.
- Optimize Polling.
- Customize the User Experience.
- Maintain Device Configurations.
- Enforce Configuration Compliance.
- Manage VLANs Effectively.
- Design Your Network Management Architecture for Success.
- Secure access to IMC.
- Discover Network Topology.
- Maximize Productivity with Focused Alarms.
- Configure Management Best Practices.
- Automate Software Version Control.
- Streamline ACL Management.
- Manage Virtual Resources.
- Network Engineers and Administrators
- Network Architects and Consultants
Before attending this IPv6 training course, learners should have experience in the networking field to get the most from this seminar.