The HP BladeSystem Administration (HE646) is a three-day course that provides instruction on HP BladeSystem administration and management. Discussion of the portfolio overview ensures an understanding of components, configurations, and solutions.
- Review the HP c-Class BladeSystem Portfolio and equipment capabilities.
- Introduce Virtual Connect (basic concepts).
- Gain the ability to perform successful site planning and infrastructure design needed to deploy an HP c-Class BladeSystem solution.
- Be able to perform effective local and remote administration using HP Onboard Administrator.
- Discuss the functional architecture of the ProLiant BL c-Class environment, including the servers, management infrastructure (Insight Display, Onboard Administrator, and iLO), and power.
- Understand the various servers and management tools that will be required in the solution.
- Understand the support processes for the HP BladeSystem components, enclosures, and software.
- IT Professionals who will plan and manage the deployment of HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class blade servers
HP recommends that students have attained the following credentials or levels of experience before taking the HE646 course:
- Introduction to HP ProLiant Servers (HE643) or similar experience is recommended