Acquiring the knowledge of applications of Network FunctionÂ Virtualization, as part of the innovative architectural approachÂ of Software Defined Networks. The course analyzes automationÂ and orchestration solutions for creation of the highly scalableÂ virtual networks. NFV reference models are analyzed withÂ an approach oriented to the best practices.
- The classical â€śNetwork Applianceâ€ť approach
- The new â€śNetwork Virtualizationâ€ť approach
- Interworking with SDN
- Application fields
- Network Programmability
- Use Cases
- Enablers: Cloud Computing
- Data Center Orchestration
- NFV in Mobility
- Optimized Big Data
- SDN Frameworks
- Application Programming Interfaces
- High Availability and State Storage
- Technical personnel of data centers involved in the migration of IT systems to the SDN based cloud architectures.
- Networking infrastructure and device basic understanding.