Acquiring the knowledge of applications of Network Function Virtualization, as part of the innovative architectural approach of Software Defined Networks. The NFV Training – SDN Network Function Virtualization course provides you with the knowledge of applications of Network Function Virtualization, as part of the innovative architectural approach of Software Defined Networks. The course analyzes automation and orchestration solutions for the creation of the highly scalable virtual networks. NFV reference models are analyzed with an approach oriented to the best practices.
- The classical “Network Appliance” approach
- The new “Network Virtualization” approach
- Interworking with SDN
- Application fields
- Network Programmability
- Use Cases
- Enablers: Cloud Computing
- Data Center Orchestration
- NFV in Mobility
- Optimized Big Data
- SDN Frameworks
- Application Programming Interfaces
- High Availability and State Storage
- The NFV Training – SDN Network Function Virtualization training is designed for technical personnel of Data Centers involved in the migration of IT systems to the SDN based cloud architectures.
- Networking infrastructure and device basic understanding.